Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's in the eyes ....

Today I have a special, special freebie for you.  For the past few days, I have been talking about my granddaughter, Abby.  And, I want to introduce you to this talented teenager.

To say, that she loves to draw would be an understatement .... it is a part of her soul and who she is.  She has had some kind of instument for drawing in her hands since she was a wee tot of three and she has never stopped.  She does not complete a day without her "daily companion", her sketchbook.

She has been so recognized for her drawing that she is in an advanced art class in eighth grade, that is giving her high school credit.

I am going to show you some of her more "serious" drawings first.

 
Just is just a few of my favorites.
The colored ones-she was 12 yrs old
The pencil one-she was 13 yrs old
 
 
And now my featured one as my freebie today:
The teenage girl is her creation ....
You can download her at:
 
My Miss Abby
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for giving me permission
to use your artwork here on my blog.
 
I LOVE YOU, SWEET CAKES!!!!
 
And, to all my friends .... please do send me lots of comments for me to share with her.  Because I know you all know how very, very proud of this unbelievably talented artist, I am.
 
Hugs, Sue
 


7 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my word! What a fantastic artist.....and still so young, too. I can see where you would be extremely proud of this young lady....her creativity is just amazing! I particularly admire the sketch of the lower face....how can she do that with a pencil?! A true talent that really should be nurtured and encouraged....obviously takes after her lovely grandma...hahaa!

Debbie said...

Wow! She is so talented! Great work!

Trine Secher said...

Oh, Sue, sweet Sue... There you were bragging about Miss Abby's talent in sewing. And then you keep this from us for so long. I mean the sewing talent was great, but this.... this is PROFESSIONAL! My Gosh, you are good Abby. Please don't ever stop drawing and painting. I wish I was just half as good as you. Tell Nanna to give you a BIG kiss on your forehead from me. And I promise to give you a big "shout out" on my blog again, if it's OK with you?

Lots of love to both of you,
Trine

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

WOW! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work Abby! You obviously inherited your grandma's knack for artistic creation. I've been drawing and painting close to 37 year now and you are WAY more gifted than I am. Thank you so much for letting grandma share these with her blogging friends. I can't wait to see where your talent takes you in the future! Good luck!

Lisa

ScrappyMama said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a blessing to be this talented at such a young age...just imagine all the possibilities & opportunities that lie ahead for Miss Abby!! It was very sweet of her to allow you to share this image with all of us...I'm quite sure that each one of us will think of her when we use it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Sue, Abby is very talented so keep encouraging her! It is wonderful to see that she has a way to express herself so hopefully she can keep developing these skills, and they will lead to a bright future.

Sue said...

It is lovely to see Abby's artwork you are right to be sooooo proud of her, she is a very talented young lady.